Here are the answers to the most common questions:
- How do I check the UV protection of my model?
A sticker certifying the UV protection of our lenses must be present on the left optic of each of the frames.
- What does the category (1,2,3,4) of a frame correspond to?
- Category 1 filters 20% to 57% of solar light
- A category 2 filters from 58% to 82% of sunlight
- A category 3 filters 83% to 92% of the solar luminosity
- Category 4 filters up to 97% of sunlight (prohibited for driving)
(More information on http://www.optiquetondeur.com/indices-de-protection-solaire/)
- How to check the category of my model?
As our models were initially marketed in Japan, their marking is subject to the regulations in force on Japanese territory. However, all the required information is present and in particular a clear indication making it easy to find the lens category of each frame.
To check it, all you have to do is note the percentage printed after the product reference inside the left temple of the frame. This corresponds to the "quantity" of solar luminosity unfiltered by the glasses which then allows you, by comparing it to the list detailed above, to find the corresponding category in the blink of an eye.
Take the example of the model MIKI N; TY2854-1S 10% -> this 10% corresponds to the "quantity" of solar luminosity unfiltered by this model -> which means that the MIKI N glasses filter 90% of the solar luminosity -> So MIKI N belongs to a category 3.
- What are the delivery times ?
We store our collection in France which allows you to benefit from all the advantages of a national delivery (fast and free). On average, delivery times for France are 3 to 4 days. But sometimes they can increase because of the vagaries of the carriers.
- What happens if I don't receive my package?
If you still have not received your package, we will refund you on your request.
- How to exchange an item?
For any exchange, please contact our customer support at the email address given at the bottom of this page, indicating the reference of your order.
Before all back, please contact us at the support email address: contact [@] loeil de tokyo.fr
We will process your request as soon as possible.